From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
damiross2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:34 AM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Frontier question

That reminds me - a while back I was looking at flights between OAK and
Boise.  It offered me (at a very high increase over the other fares shown) a
trip that connected via MSP.
Just recently I looked at Alaska's web page for flights between OAK and LAX.
I don't think a connection in PDX or SEA was worth the extra 100's of
dollars!

The point of this?  It appears that Frontier's online booking engine is
pretty smart and won't allow a way out-of-the-way connection such as
LAS-DEN-SEA.

David R