Love .. is a wonderful thing..

Well, I p* off some people in Alaska board at FT, but I followed their
advice and called their 800 number. They say the same thing again "no can
do.. no comping to MVP Gold from 1K"..
My answer was "thanks.. see you in another century"..

Called UA and have the friendly agent ticket my reservation.. As soon as I
am off the phone, I get 3 mails from UAL.. One is the receipt, two comp
upgrades on the outbound legs to LAS.. That fast.. (Booked BUA fare)

Two thumbs waay up United.. Even if it means wx delays through SFO, there is
always LAX to connect from to LAS..

United, I love you... <#insert romantic music, and a sunset scene>

BAHA
Fan of flying, fan of love.. fan of love for THE airline :)