Re: Alaska fails

Bahadir:

I assume then the '1K' you mentioned is a priority
class with UA and they have some codeshare agreement
with AK and that entitles you to 'bump up' to a better
class?

It seems from all the flying you do, you're one of
those folks the airlines make the ad's for.  Wow!  To
stand in the prescense of a business exec!  What do
you do?  Which is your favorite airport?  What do you
think of AC's international or long haul service?  And
tell us the truth: who's got the prettiest flight
attendents in the sky?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass