Alaska fails

I picked up a 7 week work in Vegas while I was there for the data whorehouse
convention.. As my favorite airline United would have me connecting though
SFO for early morning arrival into Sin City, I called Alaska and told them I
was 1K at United and asked them if they could bump me up to their highest
status. Two times I called I got the "Sorry, we don't do that" thing..

The client didn't mind me being in Vegas at 10 am vs. 8 am on Mondays.. So
Book 3 weeks tickets on United..With only 50 bucks of difference I get fully
refundable full fare which entitles me to a complimentary upgrade..

BAHA

Fan of United rising, Alaska is grounded..