Seen at EGE...a long shot I know

At Vail/Eagle (EGE) over the long weekend and saw a B727 with winglets
and a large blue cheatline parked at the private terminal. My mate told
me that it belongs to Trump and that his daughter uses it. I have looked
around for info on the plane and to see a picture but have found
nothing. I know it is a long shot without the N-number, but if any of
you know anything about it I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.