Re: UNITED AIRLINES NEW LIVERY PHOTO

Aircraft have to be repainted periodically, and, thus, a new livery is not a
huge expense that would not otherwise occur.   Furthermore, the new titles
are already used by UA for marketing purposes so there will not have to be
any major investments there.

Will Randall
Atlanta, Ga.
www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte439u/