Re: Southwest announces PHL fares

Just because your ticket says BOS, it does not mean you are going to Boston.  If I recall correctly the Boston airport is on the eastern side of the side.  How many people are going to the western side or the suburbs south and west of the city?  In this case, it would be much better to fly into PVD because the time and/or distance from PVD to the actual final destination would be shorter then flying into BOS.

David R
A person who enjoys knowing that the airline (Southwest)he flies on:
- will be around for another 30 years
- will get me there on time
- treats the customer right
- has no complicated frequent flyer program rules - in fact I can fliy nothing but short hauls and then get a free transcon ticket (yes- they even have nonstop transcons and, no, I'm not so spoiled that I think I need the airline to serve me a meal on a flight that lasts more than 30 minutes)
- makes a profit every quarter
- and none of the flight attendants were at Kitty Hawk with the Wright brothers