Re: FAA agrees with AOPA against the terrorist of Chicago for closing Meigs Field

Quite frankly I think Daley should be made to do jail time for his illegal action. Also, I think that the amount of federal funds going to the Chicago airports should be drastically reduced for several years. It's time to make politicians accountable for their actions.

Oh, and after the jail time, Daley should be shot.  Wait - that's what I think should happen to 99.458% of the politicians.

David R