Beech Traveler

AIRLINE:

Can any experts here can confirm if Beech made a twin
Traveler in its history?  Beech's web site shows just
a single. They made this a/c from '25-'62, mostly for
the war effort and military, but I have a source that
says they trained on a Traveler (twin) in the mid
90's?

(That date, of course, is really irrelevant since a
person can train on anything at anytime, but I really
want to know if Beech produced a twin engine in this
series?)

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass