Re: terminal picture at www.itasoftware.com - where/when?

I don't think it is a composite.

I would be quite an odd-one if it was. Wouldn't you choose airlines
that are your customers, and ones with recent liveries.

I think the background is a terminal, with large circular roofing
panels.

Take a look at this shot: http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=157090

The lighting standards look similar, as does the roof.

Matthew