looking for this book "poor sailors airline) help request please

I'm trying find a copy (either new or old) of Poor sailors airline (its
the history of PSA)
I have checked Amazon, bookfinder and addall and none seem to have it..
and I even
checked with OCLC worldcat only 2 libraries have the books and they are
not in my state
(I know if I try to check either borders or Barnes and noble I will get
also get zero results
because they are linked with amazon
does anyone know where I can get a copy? thank you
thanks for any assistance