Re: Letter to ACA

Are we talking ACA (Atlantic Coast Airlines) or AC (Air Canada)?

AC does contract out much of their ground support to partner airlines,
especially at key hubs. Like ORD and IAD. Though agents maybe directly
employed by AC.

The only ACA folks you'd encounter are the pilots and on-board crew.
Gate agents, for the most part are UAL staff. (Some exceptions apply!)