Letter to ACA

I just had enough of this piece of crap airline.!!!

I am a United 1K, and have been traveling between my home airport SEA and
YUL for last 4 months for a project. During this time, I decided to stick
with United due to various reasons such as mileage, upgrades, departure
times etc. but I have run out of patience!

Last week, on my weekly ACA flight from YUL to ORD at 7:17 pm the aircraft
surprisingly showed up on time but left the gate at 7:55 pm just because we
didn't get refueled for an hour and half the aircraft was on the ground.
At this point ALL the ACA flights I have been on to and from ORD/IAD have
been late more than 15 mins. except one.

This morning at ORD I was supposed to take the 7am departure to YUL. When I
got off the overnight SEA-ORD flight the monitors listed the flight gate as
F1. I and many more people were there until 6:30 am. One of us decided to
check the monitors and voila the flight's gate was changed to F12 WITH NO
ANNOUNCEMENT!
When I proceeded to F12 I was told , jokingly to proceed to F11 if I want to
make it to my flight. Once again, no announcement, no warning, nothing in
advance.

I already missed my United mainline connections 4 times and had to spend 2
times in ORD out of my own pocket because of the incompetence of ACA crews
to turn an airplane on time, or run the flight on time.

At this point, after this morning incidence I am doing whatever is within my
possibility to avoid ACA. I have already changed my flights for next two
weeks and will NOT book on ACA again.

To be honest with you, I don't even care if you make it ok as Independence
Air. After all, why should I care about the airline that doesn't care about
its own customers...