Airline Show in BOSTON

I am working on putting together an airline show in Boston.

Saturday October 30th at the Embassy Suites at Logan Airport.

Tables will be $40, admission to the show will be free...
The hotel will give a $99 rate for a 2-room suite including full
breakfast, manager's reception and free parking)

I have 2 weeks to find out how many tables I can sell and then make a
final decision on space with the hotel so if you are interested
please get in touch with me.
Thanks,
Michel