Airline on A&E

--Boundary_(ID_wzK6E6IFYgxZvIe5hVGgcg)

I think someone mentioned the A&E show "Airline" earlier, and I finally
sat down to find out that my TiVo caught 3 episodes so far.

Now this is the type of reality T.V. that I like.

It's also an incredible coup for Southwest. While it doesn't make out
all Southwest employees as perfect angels, some careful editing
definitely leaves you with the impression of hard-working, dedicated
customer service agents who really are trying to do what's right for
the customer.

How could you have better advertising than that!

And some of the stories are priceless. As for the lady (and her two
kids) who show up late for their flight and freaked out on a WN agent's
head, there was no pity. The lou' who didn't like his rifles being
hand-examined and complained that "... and I'm not an arab" didn't come
off so well. They should of blanked out his face.

I'll raise a toast to some rather entertaining television! --- Airline
on A&E.

Matthew Montano, mmontano@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.redmac.ca - Getting Canadian's their Macintosh Accessories