Re: Airport names

Didn't mean to imply England was a third world country. I said England or some third world country.  The word "or" is the key here. It indicates that the item coming before the word is not the same as the item after the word.

What I was trying to say is that this country is not a monarchy where things are named for the reigning monarch.