Help from the UAL gurus

I just bought a ticket on United.com, my first time buying directly on
the airline's web site.  I didn't see the "select seats" option until
after I'd clicked purchase, and I don't see a way to change my seats
online.  My seats are okay, but I'm flying on EMB-120s and I'd like to
get an A seat for my return flight if I can (the computer gave me one on
the outbound, but C on the return).  Do I really have to call United to
change a seat assignment, or is there some hidden feature to do this?

For comparison, Delta.com lets me change my seats all I want.

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx