Re: Aloha applies for service to Washington, D.C.

1. Aloha doesn't fly to LAX.  Why open a new station when it already flies just to the north (BUR) and just to the south (SNA)?
2. When did Orange County become slot-controlled?  If it's slot controlled, it must be done on a local level like LGB.  As far as I know, only ORD, DCA, LGA, and JFK (? - not sure about the 4th) are slot controlled by the feds

David R