Letter to UAL

I had such a good experience on UA 917 yesterday that felt like letting them
know about it.

This used to be a flight that I took a lot during last year commuting from
YUL to SEA via IAD. Yesterday I was booked on USAirways for the YUL-PHL-SEA
flight and when the YUL-PHL flight got canceled I was put on United.

I felt at home with Ch.9, Econ + and the classic United service.

The F/As went out of their way with the dinner/drink/snack service and
multiple runs for coffee and water, making this 5+ hrs flight after a long
day of work  a pleasent one.

My only problem with United is that you guys don't put the word out to the
traveling public as well as some lower quality service airlines, such as CO.
CO brags left and right about their service, but UA has better one hands
down..

Keep up the good work, proud patron of UA.