Re: SF Gate: Australia's Qantas says toilet queues banned on flig hts to US

<<Now how stupid can you get?  I guess the original DID come from our great
and famous FAA / DEPT OF HOME SECURITY !>>

FAA is part of the DOT, not DHS.  It is the DHS morons who issue these crap directives, sometimes using the DOT as a shield to make like they are not now running our so called democratic country.