From: Phil McDonald [mailto:philipmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 2:14 PM
To: The Railroad List; Fletcher, Robert
Subject: Re: toilet queues banned on flights to US

We witnessed this toilet confusion flying from Cleveland to Sacramento the
other day on Southwest. A  number system like at the deli counter might
help.

It does get funny watching people jockey for position to get in there.
Standing up, then sitting down cuz someone else further up in the plane has
jumped up and scooted in. A nice trick is to wait until the flight
attendants have the bevvy cart past you..they do a good job of blocking the
aisle so you have an unobstructed stroll to the can.

I'll be observing again this weekend on my way to Louisiana for a week.
Another joyous six hours in the air, Sac to Denver, Denver to New Orleans,
New Orleans to Shreveport..

Phil