Re: toilet queues banned on flights to US

The rule doesn't prevent people from using the restroom.  The stupid rule prevents people from gathering in groups while standing up.  Already a rule on domestic carriers.

I really hate this rule.  When I fly, I enjoying stretching my legs by standing in the forward entrance door but, because it's near the cockpit, I can't do it.