From: Herman R. Silbiger [mailto:hsilbiger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:05 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SF Gate: Australia's Qantas says toilet queues banned on
flights to US

Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:51:09 EST

>From:    Dennis W  Zeuch <DZTOPS@xxxxxxx>
>
>The U.S. Transport Security Administration are now requiring that
>passengers on flights to the U.S. are not to congregate in groups in any
>areas of the aircraft, especially around the lavatories,"
>
>This whole thing is getting silly--worse than the shoes and getting nuttier
>all the time.  Seems this admin is out to totally destroy all air travel
and
>ruin most intl airlines.
>Enough already--I'm far more afraid of our own government than of any
>''terrorists' that have to use the toilets.

Future Qantas pre-flight announcement:

Any person that needs to use the lavatories will have to raise their
hand. A flight attendant will issue you a numbered ticket. Please watch
the number display at the front of your cabin. When the number on your
ticket is displayed  you may go and use the facilities. If it is an
emergency, please push your call button and we will bring a bedpan or
bottle to your seat.