Re: SF Gate: Australia's Qantas says toilet queues banned on flights to US

The U.S. Transport Security Administration are now requiring that
passengers on flights to the U.S. are not to congregate in groups in any
areas of the aircraft, especially around the lavatories,"

This whole thing is getting silly--worse than the shoes and getting nuttier
all the time.  Seems this admin is out to totally destroy all air travel and
ruin most intl airlines.
Enough already--I'm far more afraid of our own government than of any
''terrorists' that have to use the toilets.