Re: [Sky-1] Re: Way to go Brasil!!! :)

<<AA
Fan of Dean-Clark 2004 and real freedom

Wow.. two of the best men, P and VP? A great soldier and a great
doctor/governor.. No, that wouldn't happen.
There is something about public that don't like the bright and
straightforward people. Otherwise, McCain would be president now.. :)>>

Hey, they chose Bill.  I still would not have voted for McCain, eventhough I do like him as a person.
The rumor has been that Clark came in to run for VP.  I actually like the guy a lot, possibly even more than Dean himself.
Speaking of Dean and Clark, anyone know what planes they charter and who they charter from?