Re: 3hrs in CRJ.. I'd rather Greyhound!!

<<Oh...for a moment I thought you gave all your money to Howard Dean and had no
other choice :+))

If it's brutal you want, try a packed ATA B757 to HON!  I'd rather do a root
canal.>>

I think Baha has money (and miles) to give as he pleases and spends wisely.

I have done 2 LAX-OGG and an LAX-Puerto Vallarta run on ATA L10s and that was interesting to say the least, especially the one to mexico as it was shoehorned with almost 400 recent high school grads.  As far as their 753s go, they did not max them out like they do with the other planes, supposedly out of sympathy for those people flying IT trips with Pleasant Hawaiian