Way to go Brasil!!! :)

Two thumbs waaayy up for Brasil.. They decided to fingerprint, question and
take pictures of US Citizens visiting their country.. Tit for tat..

Before someone gets gangbanging on me being  one sided, fing foreigner, with
the new rule that our smart as hell TSA is putting together , Richard Reid
and Zackarias Massoui would have no problem getting into US as they were
carrying British and French passports respectively.

BAHA
Fan of real security.