Got the blues with JetBlue

This was posted earlier today at flyertalk.com

I am writing this from JB terminal in JFK.
I was supposed to fly SEA-JFK-BTV with the airline. Interestingly enough ,
they have only 1 flight a day on the JFK-SEA route. I went on their website
and checked the arrival time on the incoming flight. It was supposed to
LEAVE SEA at 1:05 am , but it was showing 1:45 am arrival. Even with 9:00 am
scheduled (read padded) arrival time I called JB and told them I will be
missing my connection to BTV. I wanted them to put me on either CO, US or UA
red-eyes so that I can be there on time.

Well, they denied it.. Went to gate B15. I asked about the delay and
inquired the same way. They said that we were going to leave at 1:10 am
regardless of what the website said. I didn't buy it, but what could I do..

So, we push back at 2:05am and take off 5 mins after that.. By the time we
get to JFK it was 9:45 am. We were told to sit down except the pax for BTV
and ROC. They told us that they were holding aircraft for both destinations
and we should be ok..

I get to the gate 7. The flight left already.. Hmm..When I asked the agent
why we were told that the flight would be held she said "there was some kind
of a mis-communication".  Then I asked them if they could out me on the
AAEagle flight JFK-YUL which is my final destination. They said no which is
understandable because my contract with them was for SEA-JFK-BTV delivery;
but it still would be nice.

Then I asked them if I could get a credit for the JFK-BTV leg, so that I can
run to AA terminal and buy a one way fare to YUL.

That was turned down too..

So, here I am spending 5 hrs at this lousy terminal, waiting for my 3:30 pm
flight after a red-eye.. It sucks..