the government overreacting?

IMHO  I think the government overreacted to cancelling all those overseas
flight
just because THEY GOT CHATTER from a terrorist group (or something like
that)
what about those passenger who had to get home that day? hmm?   did they
have to spend
the night again in that county? who paid for the extra night? hmm?
I guess the Homeland security people think a terrorist would use his own
name?
sure ! -if you belive that I have a nice bridge to sell to you
what about cancelling flights from the US to overseas they didn't do
that!
they ONLY CANCELD FLIGHTS TO THE US!