Re: AF 134

AIRLINE:

I wonder what was the cause?  Air France has had a
less than indeal reputation of being unpredictable
with much of the US flying public.  Imagine, having
that long wait.  I guess they must have served meals
and ran the movie.  No doubt lots of upset pax.

Couldn't have been security.  Maybe wx?  I wonder if
they -- probably did have to take on more fuel?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass