Re: FW: Airport / mainline train stations

What I was doing was giving him the tools to find it himself.  I entered search terms that he mentioned - it wasn't until later that he said "mainline" railroad stations.

It's all a matter of putting in the correct search terms.  Yes, you can get 10,000 or more results; however, it is rare that you need to go beyond the first two or three pages to find what you need.

Please remember to delete all addresses except for the airline list's address when replying.  Thank you.

David