Re: FW: Airport / mainline train stations

No, I'm saying that google.com is a good place for people to look for answers to questions like yours.  I didn't look at all of the pages but the ones I did showed the railroad station as being at or near the airport.

I'm a firm believer in giving people the tools they need to find stuff - "Feed a man a fish and he will get hungry later.  Teach a man to fish and he won't be hungry again."