From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bob Fletcher
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 2:05 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Airport Architecture Publication

I am going to add a question to this post;  ARE THERE ANY AIRPORTS THAT HAVE
A REGULAR TRAIN STATION ATTACHED?    No, I was not shouting,  Just wanted to
get everyone's attention.  This question includes any train
stations/airports in Europe.  Thanks,  Bob

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
Military Design Section, 10th Floor S.W.
SACRAMENTO DISTRICT,  SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA, 95814-2922
 PH. (916) 557-7235