CRJ705s

Two things you should never do.....

1) Hit the send button without proof reading your EMail.
2) Never type and try to amuse your niece at the same time.

Anyway,

I should have said in addition that the CRJ705 uses the
fuselage of the CRJ900...

I won't get involved with the EMB/ERJ/Embraer argument
as the FAA has one idea, Embraer engineering has another,
Embraer PR has another, JAA has another, etc., etc., etc.

Quite frankly, Embraer and Canadair are both guilty of
creating new aircraft types and sub-types and trying to
merge them into their existing programs....

I'm going to get another swig of eggnog and let the
migrane go away (I hope...)

Happy Holidays to all on the list!

Keith Stibbe
Mr. RJ