Re: NYTimes.com Article: US Airways; Stock Hurt By Southwest

In a message dated 12/15/03 1:38:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
iancaldwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> .
>
> The above examples are admittedly on longer flights, but this " hubless "
> system that Southwest claim to have is a myth as far as I'm concerned.

Well, if you want to say they have hubs, then they have something like 10.
LAX, LAS, OAK, SJC, BWI, MDW, BUR, SLC, DAL, HOU, a couple in Florida, MCI,
BNA.  Just because their website shows you all possible connections for flights
does not mean they opperate hubs, just that they have more flights out of
certain airports.