Re: NYTimes.com Article: US Airways; Stock Hurt By Southwest

It doesn't make any sense.  Again, read what I said.  And don't forget, WN doesn't have hubs.

On a slimly related subject - when I was looking at flights on AS from OAK and LAX (yea, I know they don't fly that route - I was thinking they might have a code share on it), the res system wanted me to connected in their hub to LAX.  For those who don't know, that hub is SEA so it would have me flying over three hours north (it was actually a connecting flight oak-pdx-sea) then head south for 2 hours!
David R