Re: Airbus 340-500

The SQ A340-500 has been categorized by SQ has a special purpose aircraft for specific markets. It will not be used elsewhere.  Nor will the executive economy class be used on other aircraft.  Finally, the A340-500 does not have a First Class section nor will it have on in the future because it takes up too much room.
source: Airliner World, December 2003