Coffee, Tea or Tray Table?

Starting mid month AmWest passengers get more than scenery to gaze at while
airborne.  Cactus just signed a deal with Sky Media to allow advertising on
tray tables.  The advertising is limited to one sponsor per aircraft and already
Mercedes Benz, Bank of America and The History Channel have signed up.  What's
next..selling ad space on the toilet lid?  If I want to be bombarded with
advertising, next time I'll take a grocery cart instead of a AmWest Adjet

RT Simpson
Phoenix