Re: Flying Nuts

In a message dated 12/8/03 1:30:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
BraniffIntl@xxxxxxx writes:

> There are a lot of nuts out there!
>
> AmWest has a very substantial presence in Mexico and a non-stopper out of
> SFO
> allows them to showcase their other destinations (thru PHX & LA) and sell
> more packages through their travel service division.

As much as HP has improved over the past few years, I think AS probably has
the bigger presence in Mexico and also offers more to PAX.  I can think of AA
miles and their fares that HP will probably not beat.  The notes on the meal
trays are a turn off, but the service is not.  This will be interesting to watch