Re: New YYZ

Michael A. Burris wrote:

>AIRLINE:
>
>Hey! I just came through Montreal Sunday afternoon and
>they didn't stick me with the normal AIF.  Why? Was it
>rolled into my ticket price?  Can't imagine that
>they'd let that one pass them?

You wish, the fee was increased from $15 to $17.50 right around the end
of March.  Along with the increase, the AIF was added onto the ticket
price, and the evil woman who refused to accept my quarters and dimes
(and a few other unfortunate Aeroports de Montreal employees) were
kicked to the curb.
Matthew :)