EWR TOWERS

Turning off the southbound Jersey Turnpike into Newark-Liberty International
Airport yesterday I saw two buildings of modest height that had windows all
around their tops that slanted like those often put in control towers.  The
two structures looked identical in the brief glance I had of them.  They
were square prisms, and as I recall had no windows except the row around the
top.  Anyone know what they were?

My flight to Columbus in a Continental 737-300 or 500 (the safety card had
both numbers) was unventful, as was the flight to Newark nine days earlier
in a 737-800 of the same line.

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html