Re: AIRLINE Digest - 28 Nov 2003 to 29 Nov 2003 (#2003-196)

It was Amber Bock tonight but regardless, it will take 2,269 years for A380
operators to pay for all the construction the aircraft will require through the
heavier landing fee charges they will pay.  Airports are not going to wait
that long so they'll pass the increased construction costs, borrowing costs and
bond interest to all the other carriers.

Southwest certainly has more than 3 or 4 flights a day at LAX and JetBlue
surely has more than 3 or 4 flights a day at JFK.  What have you been drinking,
Turkish vodka?

Jose Prize
Fan of the Ha in Baha