Re: AIRLINE Digest - 28 Nov 2003 to 29 Nov 2003 (#2003-196)

Well airports need traffic to stay in business. I'm suprised LAX isn't making
plans becasue quite a few carriers using the airport have the A380 on order
and it's surely in the airports interests to have as many passengers per
plane as possible coming thorough (more revenue per movement).

Regards,

David