Re: the stuff beer cans are made of

In a message dated 11/28/2003 9:51:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DZTOPS@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Like old time railroad journeys on Orient Express type operations,
passengers
 dress in period costumes,  original menus etc.
 Around 10 years ago, Swissair (God rest its soul) to celebrate its 50th or
 ??? birthday flew a DC-4 accross the Atlantic twice full of vip passengers
who
 paid big bucks for the trip--recreated with attention to original details etc
 etc.  I wish I recalled more of the details but was impressed with the idea
at
 the time. >>

Exactly.  This is what I was talking about.  The SR thing, if it was 12 years
ago would have been for its 60th as Swissair, though it traced its lineage to
1919