Re: the stuff beer cans are made of

I think what we were trying to say is that it would be cool to have a tour type line that did this.  Concorde was not the most economical aircraft, at any time in its lifespan, yet they found a niche with which to make money.  The same could be said about someone doing this.  There is the interest, I am sure many of the more that 800 members here would pay to take a ride, and there are millions more like us.  It is not a matter of replacing Southwest with and airline that runs DSTs all day long, it is having a novel airline that does it to have some fun and cash in on a bit of nostalga