Re: Am West LAS/BIL

I'd be too f*ckin tired to even do anything....

RT Simpson <BraniffIntl@xxxxxxx> wrote:In a message dated 11/26/2003 11:29:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
klm871_india@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> ok my question is: Which asshole at HP suggested to have the LAS-BIL flight
> arrive at 3.05am? that flight isnt going to be that popular cuz of it's
> arrival time... hehe....

Hey..if you were leaving Vegas for Billings wouldn' you want to arrive in the
middle of night to forget where you were? My guess is the flight schedule
was put together by Mesa Air and timed to take advantage of Cactus' hub activity
in LAS. Since Franke left, the number of ass holes at HP has decreased by at
least one!

RT Simpson
Phoenix

Leo/ORD

Fly on KLM  Royal Dutch Airlines
Vertrekken aan KLM Koninklijk Nederlands