Re: Not enough seats

Not sure I understand the big problem.  Assume she was traveling on a
pass/standby and got bumped off when the plane filled up/  A couple of her co workers
let her stay on board for the trip.  I thought there were always a couple
extra fold down f/a seats in the front and back. If not, maybe they could have
asked a psgr to hold small child on lap for takeoff or something.  Just seems
kinda much ado about nothing.
Dennis