Re: PHX Bails Out STL

In a message dated 11/19/2003 6:54:02 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx writes:

> <<Great news, Eric!!  We're sending the Cardinals and the Bidwill family
> back
> to St Louis.  So instead of losing two non-stoppers to far off places,
> you'll
> have one and a half NFL teams to entertainconsole you! >>
>
> Are you serious about that RT?  Do you mean to tell me a backwater like STL
> gets 2 NFL teams and LA still has none.

Hey, I DID NOT say two teams...just one and a half.  Hmmm..on second thought,
one and a quarter.  Bidwill "threatened" to move his beloved redbirds to La
La Land a few years ago, but kept his fat mouth shut when politicians told him
he'd never get a new stadium here by threatening the voters.  Too bad..now
we're stuck with the cost of building that new stadium for a perennial loser and
in spite of being the home of Michael Jackson, LA is not weird enough to want
the Cardinals!  Just to keep this "on topic"..rumor has it Cactus jet jockeys
don paper bags with eye holes when they're flying the Cardinal B757 theme jet!
 That bird should be left in the ultraviolet Arizona sun until the paint is
vaporized as far as I'm concerned.

RT Simpson
Phoenix

Fan of the Cowboys letting Emmitt Smith drain the Bidwill's bank account!