Re: My own personal A320 bizjet ..

Baha I'll do ya one better.

Flew DCA-CHS on Monday morning to look at a fire truck.  Comair RJ
non-stop.  When the guy called the flight I walked up and said is it always
this empty?  He said not normally this bad.  Then I turned around and
realized, NO ONE WAS BEHIND ME!

One woman did board after me, 2 of us on a 50 seat RJ.  Great service let
me tell ya.  The flight attendant was telling me that lately they have had
some strange patterns.  Some flights like ours, nobody, then some others
overbooked, and from stations that don't make sense, and that is both
Comair and mainline.

I'm on the return now, there is 12 of us on a 40 seat Comair RJ.

Shawn

P.S. And I'm on a Sky Miles ticket, so they are not making any money on me
either.

At 11:38 AM 11/18/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Amazing.. I was on UA 224 SEA-IAD red-eye last night (this morning).
>We had only 15 people in the entire aircraft. 8 of these were F class..
>
>So, I "downgraded" myself to Econ + and had all 3 seats to myself.
>
>I have never seen a revenue flight this empty.. What gives?
>
>BAHA
>Fan of catching Zs on flights..no wonder they call these flights red-eye..

Thank you for your interest in aviation safety
Contact someone who cares
One two one point five
Good day!