From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Matthew Montano
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 3:57 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My own personal A320 bizjet ..

Yikes.

I used to catch UA224 on a regular basis, and it was usually 'fullish.'
(About as full as the UAL PDX-ORD red-eye I used to do.)

One reason I stopped taking UA224, and likely others as well, the
morning bank of ACA/UA departures out of IAD to east-coast cities has
been decimated. (My 6:30am ATL departure being one.)

... therefore it's easier to catch the 11:30pm ORD red-eye and connects
with the 6:30am bank. It gets you there faster than going through
Dulles.

Though I miss the good 5 hour sleep one could make on 224, where ORD
would only afford you 3.75 ish or so.

Matthew